For Quality Video Deposition Services, Boss Gets It Done
It’s a known fact that visual evidence can make or break a case. In today’s media-saturated world, juries are often influenced by what they see and hear in video depositions. Witnesses presented via video can be as critical to your cases as those you present at trial. Delivering the best-quality video and audio of your witnesses is key to your success. When it comes to choosing a video services partner, it is critical to select the best.
Boss provides its clients with a highly professional team of legal videographers to prepare and capture information that helps bring your evidence to life in the courtroom. Using a video that is synchronized with transcripts will reduce your trial preparation time, making you more efficient and accurate.
Our certified legal video specialists provide the highest quality legal video products and services using state-of-the-art technology.
Depositions and legal proceedings are digitally recorded and can be delivered in any format including:
- MPEG2 – Standard DVD
- MPEG1 – Small file size and Sync friendly, fit an entire day of video on one disc.
- SYNC – Video/Transcript Synchronization, scrolling text with audio/video, exhibits can be dynamically linked.
We also provide:
- LiveNote Stream™ broadcasts – broadcast live deposition video and text to remote counsel or clients via the Internet
- Mock Trials / Focus Groups
- Video Wills
- Day In The Life Productions
- Independent Medical Exams
- Site Inspections
- DVD Duplication
- Scene Preservation
- Digital Video Transfers.
Contact us today to arrange your video needs.